XXVII International symposium on Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics
The University of Antwerp will host the XXVII International symposium on Bioelectrochemistry and Bioenergetics from April 3-7, 2022.
The aim of the conference is to provide a forum on all the various aspects of bioelectrochemistry, to disseminate the knowledge of bioelectrochemistry and promote exchanges on recent findings and collaborations. Along with the outstanding scientific content, a social program and conference dinner ware planned.
- Bio(inspired)sensors & diagnostics
- Microbial electrochemical technologies and electron transport systems
- Electroporation & biomembrane electrochemistry
- Nano technologies & architectures for bio-electrochemistry
- Bio(photo)electrochemistry & bio-energetics
- Abstract submission: 1 September 2021 - 15 January 2022
- Early bird registration: until 15 February 2022
- Registration closing on 28 February 2022
Registration and practicalities are available here